miércoles, 15 de julio de 2015

Introducing my blog

Hi there,
I'm Pamela Dominguez and I'm 18 years old... welcome to my blog!
I'm from the Dominican Republic and no, I don't go to beach very often.

I enjoy writing, reading, listening to music, watching old movies and of course, hanging out with friends. Who am I kidding. I don't have many friends. But don't think I'm an outcast; people from church love to be around me. Well, not so much...
Anyway! I planned on writing a blog to find people interested in reading about Pam's weird life :)

I love languages, traveling and cultures in general. I'm fluent in English and Spanish and I'm currently studying French and Portuguese; so hopefully you'll get to read in different languages. You see, I'm not that boring!

Later on I'll tell you more about me and you'll get the chance to know what my life looks like... hope you like how it sounds because I look forward to sharing my life experiences and stuff like that.

Love, Pam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario